In thinking about being a more consistent and faithful blogger, I reminded myself that you may not know some very basic things about my lifestyle. Now don’t be frightened, and please be polite.
1) I live on a sustainable, secluded farm in Canada. e.g. I make my own food a lot, with many ingredients grown on my property.
2) I am not religious, but I am a very spiritual person, and my faith is foremost in my life.
3) I am not a professional anything. I am a creative, excitable, enthusiastic lover of life, and my amateur attempts at capturing my unique lifestyle keep me and others entertained for hours.
4) I live with approximately 30 other people in a small valley beside a river. They are more than neighbors. They are friends and family from every background and race that share my faith, my love of nature, and generally avoiding much of the junk that exists in our world today. Together, we hope to learn more about ourselves, pursue a deeper relationship with God, and respect and take care of this earth we are on.
5) In short, my life may be quite different from yours, but I hope I can offer a glimpse into the things that bring me joy and peace.
6) All that sounds very serious. I’m not. I post silly stuff too. ;)